Happy New Year Everyone!
Mark is onto a new jigsaw puzzle. Here's his hideout in the basement. How much more could a man ask for? A TV, fidge filled with refreshements, a jigsaw puzzle, a couch to stretch out on and a gas heater. Yeah...maybe a bathroom too. That will maybe come in time.

Here's his last puzzle all put together. Now we'll take it apart and stick it back into the box. Anyone want to put a puzzle together?

Here's the two strips of wallpaper that I have up so far. It looks really nice, but that last piece was sure a challenge. I had the window, toilet paper holder and the furnace vent all to deal with in one piece. Glad that one is over. Hope that is the worst of the bunch! Looks pretty good for some paper that I paid a dollar a roll for several years ago.

2 comments:
Hey like that puzzle. Cuz I will get the hang of this soon!!!
You need to start gluing those puzzles together after he is through so you can decorate down stairs with them. :o) The bathroom looks great girl! I know how hard you must be working on it. Gotta love those projects!
Post a Comment