Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Next project - wallpaper master bath - before

We used to have wallpaper in the bath, but I ripped that down about a year ago. I then plastered the bad spots and painted with Kiltz paint to stop the mildew at the ceiling edge due to the moisture from the jet tub and shower. The bath has been this stark white for several months. I wanted to make sure that the paint had cured before replacing the wallpaper. So far no more mildew. I plan to start this project in the next few days and when complete, I will take more pictures to post. We also bought a more powerful fan that will eventually get installed.



I put a new family group picture in the side margin of the blog. It was taken on Thanksgiving weekend when we had the family over for dinner.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lana Trussell said...

Good luck on your project. I know it's going to turn out great! Looks like you guys had a very nice Christmas! Have a safe Happy New Years! ((Hugs))