
We finally got our group picture that we wanted of us.....the Eastern Directors of the Cedar Creek RV Club and Mike and Lana.....the Central Directors of the Cedar Creek RV Club.
What a nice time we had visiting with Mike and Lana. We look forward to the next time our paths cross again.
We leave tomorrow for the Mountain Chapter Rally and hopefully we can post a photo of The East meets the Mountain photo!
Happy Travels!
3 comments:
Hi mom-
I finally had a chance to sit down and read through your posts. What a nice blog you have set up. I hope you are enjoying it out there. I miss the mountains already!
Love
We miss you guys and wish that you were still traveling with us. Leaving out today for four nights in Billings and then work our way back to MI.
Hugs & <3 MOM
Post a Comment