Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aug 23 2008

We had to pass on the wedding, but made the reception. Mark's back could only handle one or the other. He was only able to sit for about two hours, so here are some of the photos that I took during that time. We had a lovely time. Very relaxed and unrushed reception. Great job kids!

Click on any of the photos to view full size. If you'd like a copy of any original to make a hard copy of, just email me. I'll send a full copy of all the photos that I took to the bride and groom. I took a lot of other photos of the guests. These have all been cropped down that are on this blog and not the best for making a hard copy from.

Enjoy the photos!











































1 comment:

Lana Trussell said...

Beautiful wedding, her dress is gorgeous!!!! Hope Mark is feeling better.