The grand kids were able to come spend a couple of nights at the lake with us in the RV. Here they are on their maiden cruise in the kayaks. They had a blast and didn't want to get out. At first I had them tied by a rope until I knew that they were able to guide them around our little bay area, but after a few minutes, they were both off on their own.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you and the grandkids are enjoying the heck out of that lake place! How much fun for them to have grandma and grandpa who have a place like that! I so wished we could find a place like that around here. Hope your having a great summer! Ours is sooooo busy!
Hey Lana,
Great to hear from you. We are sure enjoying the lake life. I sure wish that you guys could find a little gem like our place too. I know that you would enjoy it so much.
Hope that you guys are enjoying your summer so far. It's too short to not get outside and enjoy the warm weather while we can!
Post a Comment