Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

We spent the day at the lake today. We took a chilly spin on the pontoon around the shore line and I took some pictures. Right up next to our boardwalk, we found these Canadian geese with their babies. I managed to get a few shots of them. The state land was beautiful with the cherry trees in bloom up against the birch and pine trees.


Here's our place looking to shore from the boat. The water is extremely high right now, so we are having no problem at all getting the boat in and out! The dam looks like Niagara Falls there is so much water pouring over it right now. We hopefully will have a dock out into the water in a few weeks so that we can then have something to secure our boats to better so that the wind doesn't play games with the pontoon and the fishing boat.
We do hope that everyone is enjoying their Spring weather! I think that just maybe it is finally starting to warm up here.

No comments: