Friday, July 4, 2008
July 3 2008
Mark's cousins are holding their biannual two day 4th of July celebration. July 3rd was the first day. Mark's back was not up to par to stay for the fireworks, but I did get a few photos of the crowd before we had to leave. A big thanks to the cooks of the wonderful fish dinner. It was out of this world. I don't think that there was a crumb of food left! Below are some shots that I took at the party. I especially love the one of the two boys on the gate looking at the donkey and the two little girls pointing to the sheep. It was a bit too chilly to use the pool, but the younger ones found many activities to keep them busy while the others sat around and visited with friends and family.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment