Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 24 2008, Tuesday


Another day of work on the boardwalk. I've hurt my lower back, so I'm grounded for a few days. Mark's helper, Bob is coming back to help again on Wednesday. I pulled the wheelbarrow up into the shed a few days ago and pulled my back out once. I was down for two days with that. I was just starting to feel good again. I did some vacuuming and pulled it out again. This time it was worse than the first time. So called the doctor to get some meds for it. I'll most likely be out of commission for a couple more days. Here's the progress up until Tuesday on the deck. I managed to limp through helping Mark to get one more section completed and the frames done for four more sections. I had a rough night last night and again this morning, so have to resort to taking the pain pills and muscle relaxers until things level out again. I really miss being up there helping the guys. I love to see the progress. Hopefully tomorrow I can go up and at least WATCH them work.


No comments: