Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring bulbs - Outing on Lake

Today we went for a spin on a local lake to try out the new motor for our little boat. It pushed us along in fine fashion. Hubby was all smiles.

Took this photo below of hubby and beloved dog Barney. Both had a rough day! LOLBelow are some photos that I took a couple of days ago of the bulbs blooming in the back yard. The flower are already beginning to fill in. I walked outside today and there are more little plants poking their heads up and the beds will soon be full of flowers.












Hope you are all enjoying wonderful weather. It's been beautiful here for several days in a row. The weatherman says though that it is supposed to cool off in the next couple of days. It was sure nice while it lasted!



2 comments:

OurFlowerSpot said...

Nice pictures. It looks like you had a nice day yesterday.

Lana Trussell said...

Your garden is really starting to look good. I can't wait to see it all bloomed. Take lots of pics. The fishing day looks like fun, still looks cold there on the water!