Now that it's a little brighter outside, I took a few more pictures.
This one below might might a good Christmas card for next year?
There's Barney's dog walk out the front door.
Dear friends and family, I will update this blog from time to time with recent events. You can find photos of our Yellowstone NP trip...there and back...if you click on the links to the right that say 2007...July and August. Hope everyone enjoys! Mark and Sandy
3 comments:
Wow! You guys really get the snow now, don't you? Wow! At least when you get snow it's pretty. When we get snow it makes a mess! Have a great New Year Day!
Beautiful pictures...especially since we are down here in Florida enjoying "Just Another Day in Paradise". Keep sending those snow pictures so we can enjoy this weather even more!
Yeah....you guys in the warmth are LUCKY. It is pretty, but Mark's back will be killing him once it is all cleaned up. I have an excuse, I have to stay inside to make lunch! LOL
Post a Comment