
Here I am in front of a tour coach for Yellowstone.
Here's Mark in front of a stage coach that ran a route between Deadwood and Cheyenne.
We walked around the town of Cody for a few minutes and then it started to sprinkle. We headed back to the truck and headed back to the campground. Our daughter and family arrived today early afternoon. They didn't enjoy the trip over the Rockies anymore than we had the day before. It certainly is a work out on the truck. They've decided that they will take another route home even though it will be out of the way. Here we are side by side in the park.
I walked up to the Burger King to get some milk shakes. I was totally bummed out when the gal told me that the machine was on the fritz! No milk shakes and nearly 100* oh no! So I got the kids an icy each and a chicken sandwich for Mark and headed back to the trailer. We sat outside at the picnic table and watched the kids make the laps on their bikes in the park. Really nice park for them to ride their bikes. Not much else for them to do.....no pool and no play area. They were happy to just go round and round. We headed in early tonight to watch a bit of TV and then hit the hay. Tomorrow we will make the two hour trip to Yellowstone. It's been a long road to get here, but we sure are excited and looking forward to it. We will be isolated with no cell phone and no internet in the campground from what we understand. Hopefully I will be able to make a connection now and then. Time will tell.Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment