Saturday, July 14, 2007
Make photos larger
Just noticed that on this blog if you'd like to see the photo in my post larger, just click on it to view it full size. Some of them are hard to see unless you enlarge them. I also noticed that for some reason it works on some of the photos, but not all of them. Guess this blog is a little unpredictable! Oh well, it FREE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember Wall Drug and you are right sign after sign about it!!
The hats look good, might turn you into a cow poke yet.....Enjoy your trip and keep the messages coming.
Love ya both
Your cuz.
I'll do my best to post to the blog as often as I can. I took a TON of pictures today. Will take me a while to go through all of them! Also wrote two pages of very jiggly notes in my log along the drive.
Just lost power in our section of the park. Must have been my laptop that put us over the top! I'm running on the battery power now. Just my luck, first the wifi won't connect at our site and now the power goes out! Everyone's air is running on high too and might be a lot of the problem. VERY HOT!!! Might have to fire up the generator.
Love you too!
Oh....just got the power back. Thank goodness because it was already heating up in here!
Post a Comment